For more comprehensive information regarding schools and the coronavirus, please visit Ventura County Office of Education.
VCSSFA's Legal Consortium Liebert Cassidy Whitmore - FAQ's for Responding to the Coronavirus Outbreak: Student Issues
VCOE School Action Steps for Pandemic Outbreak
California Department of Public Health - School Guidance on Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19
COVID-19 Educational Video
COVID-19 Resources for Wellbeing
Kaiser Permanente - for Members and non-Members
* Kaiser Permanente is gradually reopening some medical offices that were temporarily closed due to the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. They have additional safety measures in place to protect your health, and they're thoroughly cleaning their acilities throughout the day. While the local medical offices (Camarillo Medical Office and the Thousand Oaks Vision Essentials Office) still remain closed, members can still get the care they need from the comfort of their home with e-visits, phone or video visits, and more. Emergency departments remain open for those with serious conditions who need immediate medical attention.
Please see the below links for COVID-19 Reopening’s, Temporary Closures, and Consolidations:
Spanish: SCAL Facility Updates on kp.org, Spanish
Anthem EAP is opening resources to non-EAP members by offering free web resources to all of Anthem customers. The EAP website provides COVID-19 related webinars with practical ways to cope, articles and tools to support emotional wellness, plus child care resources and financial support information. The attached fliers (English and Spanish) highlight available resources and gives instructions on how to access the website for non-EAP customers. There are also microsites available for employees and employers:
- COVID-19 EAP Resources - English
- COVID-19 EAP Resources - Spanish
- COVID-19 FAQ
- Heal TeleHealth: in addition to LiveHealth Online, Anthem’s proprietary vendor, Heal is also available to Anthem PPO members only.
- LiveHealth Online Psycho Chat Therapy
- COVID-19 Anxiety Tips
- COVID-19 Member Educational Flyer
- COVID-19 Consumer Resources Flyer
- MeMinutes - Mental health and wellness are more important than ever as we navigate COVID-19 and the constantly changing world around us. Encouraging your employees to take time for themselves and support those around them is an important way to make a difference in your community.